- Nucleus-M FIZ Brushless Motor, 0.8 MOD
- 22" 7-Pin to 7-Pin Nucleus-M Motor Cable
- Automatic and Manual Calibration
- High, Medium, and Low Torque Settings
This brushless wireless follow focus motor has its own built-in motor drive that communicates directly with the hand unit and hand grips. This negates the need to mount a separate MDR to your rig, allowing for a more compact camera setup and a quicker setup time. Simply set the motor and Nucleus-M hand unit/hand grips to the same channel and you will have full control.
The motor allows for automatic calibration of the lens as well as manual calibration if you are using lenses that don’t have hard end stops at close focus and infinity.
The motor is designed to clamp onto 19mm or 15mm rods (with the included rod bushings). This clamp-on design allows you to easily attach and detach the motor without needing to remove any other accessory from your setup. Every motor has a 0.8 mod, 35 tooth, 32 pitch gear attached, which is the standard gear size for cinema lenses. The torque of the Nucleus-M Motor at 14.8V is 2.5N·m
To power the motor and subsequent motors, only one power port on your camera rig needs to be used. Simply plug the P-tap power cable into one of the motors and then daisy chain power to the rest of the motors with the short 7-pin to 7-pin cables.
- 19mm Rod Adapter
- 19mm to 15mm Bushing
- Limited 2-Year Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 1-Year Electrical Warranty
- Limited 2-Year Warranty on Mechanical Parts
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on Electrical Parts