- Formfitting Cage
- 1/4"-20 Accessory Mounting Holes
- 3 x Cold Shoes for Mounting Accessories
- Multiple Tripod Mounting Holes
The gray Tiltaing Sony a7/a9 Series Kit B from Tilta includes an easily assembled formfitting cage, hand strap, quick release top handle, Manfrotto- and ARCA-compatible quick release plates, micro-HDMI to HDMI cable and cable clamp, and two bottom plates that allow you to use the kit with the a7/a7S, as well as a7S II/a7R II/a7R III cameras. The kit provides a protective cage for your camera that incorporates 26 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mounting holes.
The included powered side handle accepts an F570 L-series battery and mounts on the cage, allowing you to interface with and power the Nucleus Nano motor. The top handle mounts on the cage via one of the cage's two cold shoes, and it features multiple 1/4"-20 threaded mounting holes as well as a 15mm rod clamp and cold shoe. The Manfrotto- and ARCA-compatible quick release plates provide expanded mounting possibilities, and the two bottom plates allow any of the a7 series cameras, as well as the a9, to be used with this system.
- Tiltaing Hand Strap for Sony a7 and a9 Camera Cage
- Tilta Bottom Plate for Sony a7/a7S (Tilta Gray)
- Tilta Bottom Plate for Sony a7S II/a7R II/a7R III (Tilta Gray)
- Limited 2-Year Warranty